Don't forget to sign up and help contribute to the website!
Pony vs Pony Wiki:FAQ
This is a list of frequently asked questions about using and contributing to the Pony Wiki. If your question is not answered here, you can contact one of our Staff Members or post it on the Talk Page.
How do I create a new page?
- You are required to have an Pony Wiki account to create and edit pages— you can How To Create A Page. . This is to prevent anonymous vandalism and spam on the Wiki. If you have an account and are logged in, visit
How do I edit pages?
- See How To Edit A Page for more details. Please note that some pages are protected so that only Pony Wiki staff can edit it.
Who can edit/create pages? Why can't I edit a page?
- Any registered user on the Pony Wiki can edit and create pages, excluding members that have been blocked from editing due to violation of one or more rules. If you are not blocked from editing and you cannot edit a page, it is because the page is protected. Protected pages can only be edited by Pony Wiki staff.
Why was my page deleted?
- The page you created was deleted mainly because the page had little or no useful information on it, it is a duplicate of another page, or it violates a rule. If you feel the page you created was wrongfully deleted, contact a staff member.
Why was my edit reverted/undone?
- If your edit was reverted or undone, it is mainly because the information you added was not needed, or the information you removed is needed. If you disagree, you can contact a staff member.
Who are the Wiki Staff Members?
- You can view the current list of Pony Wiki Staff here.
Are there any rules for the Pony Wiki?
- Yes, there are. You can view the rules here.
I can't find _____!
- You can use the search box located at the top right corner of the page to search for what you are looking for. If you cannot find it, try altering your search terms or you can create the page, if necessary.
Why was I blocked from editing?
- If you have been blocked from editing on the Pony Wiki, you have violated one or more of our rules. The staff member that blocked you from editing should have given a reason for the block. If you want to appeal to the block, you can contact the staff member that blocked you or any other staff member.